top of page


Request the 191st Army Band

The Army Reserve has many resources suitable for community events, such as: ​

  • Marching Units/Drill Teams

  • Retirements

  • Community Events

  • Color Guards

  • Parachute Teams

  • Demonstrations

  • Honor Guards

  • Guest Speakers

  • Static Displays (including vehicles and aircraft with Soldiers)

Some requests that cannot be accommodated:

  • Fundraising events

  • Support for or during sectarian events or on church property when related to a religious activity

  • Events that charge an entry fee or are closed to the public

  • Events detrimental to the interests or values of the Armed Forces

  • Events that directly or indirectly endorse, selectively benefit, or favor any private individual, sect, fraternal organization, political group, commercial venture, or is associated with solicitation of votes in a political election

  • Army participation and support that "interferes with the customary or regular employment of local civilians in their act, trade, or profession," per Title 10, US Code

  • Events that restrict admission, seating and other accommodations or facilities with regard to race, creed, sex, or national origin

To request local support, complete a DD Form 2536 - Request for Armed Forces Participation in Public Events and indicate the type of support requested. Submit the form to the nearest Army Public Affairs Office no less than 60 days prior to the scheduled event.

Contrary to the instructions on the reverse of the DD Form 2536, do not send the request to the Pentagon. Sponsors should make requests (letter and completed DD Form 2536) directly us. To learn more about Army Bands visit the Army Bands site.


Step 1:
DD Form 2536

Step 2:
Fill out form

Step 3:
Submit to



bottom of page